SLP Needed in Washburn, WI (2021-2022)
Soliant Health currently has an opening for a full time or part time, contract position as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) at our school district near the Washburn, WI area. For immediate consideration, please submit an application to schedule an interview!
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Wisconsin
- Experience working within a K-12 school setting
- Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week or Part Time, 20 hours/week
- Caseload: Dependent upon availability, experience, and preference
- Length of Contract: 2021-2022 school year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Interviews are being scheduled now! For immediate consideration, apply below or send resume directly to Caroline Willis, Hiring Coordinator, at email@example.com. Any and all questions are welcomed!
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tuscon, AZ
- Nogales, AZ
- Green Valley, AZ
- Sierra Vista, AZ
- Beloit, WI
- Janesville, WI
- Buffalo, NY
- Old Church, VA
- El Cajon, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.