SLP Needed in Searsburg, VT
Soliant Health is actively scheduling interviews to fill a full or part time, contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) in our school district, located near Searsburg, VT. The ideal candidate will love working with small children and supporting those with exceptional needs.
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by Board of Speech Language Pathology - VT
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week or Part time, 20 hours/week
- Length of Contract: school calendar year
- Competitive compensation package
Interviews are being schedule now! Apply below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Caroline Willis at Caroline.Willis@Soliant.com, for immediate consideration.
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Hopedale, IL
- Fremont, CA
- Clarksville, TN
- Orange, CA
- Richmond, MO
- Oxnard, CA
- Rockdale, IL
- Bellevue, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.