SLP Needed in Puyallup, WA
Soliant Health is actively scheduling interviews to fill a full time, contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) in our school district, located near Puyallup, WA. The ideal candidate will love working with small children and supporting those with exceptional needs.
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by Board of Speech Language Pathology – WA
- Experience working within a K-8 school setting
- Employment Type: Full time
- Length of Contract: January 2021 through end of school year
- Competitive compensation package
Interviews are being scheduled now! Apply below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Caroline Willis at Caroline.willis@Soliant.com, for immediate consideration.
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chesapeake, VA
- Vancouver, WA
- New Orleans, LA
- Simsbury, CT
- Jonesboro, GA
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Spartanburg, SC
- Concord, NC
- Ventura, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.