SLP Needed in Ontario, CA | Full-Time
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year. The school district has an onsite need in the Ontario, California area for the 2023-2024 School Year. Interviews are being conducted now, so please send me your most current resume to be considered for this position!
- Onsite in Ontario, California
- Full time
- More details on interview
- Active SLP License in California
- Requires a Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
- Experience in schools (preferred)
- Provide comprehensive speech and language assessments, develop and implement individualized treatment plans, and deliver direct services to students across various grade levels, from kindergarten to twelfth grade.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other team members to create and implement strategies to support students' communication skills in the classroom and other settings.
- Monitor and document student progress, and maintain regular communication with parents and team members.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 770-325-0570 for any additional information!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pearblossom, CAAre you passionate about helping students communicate effectively and achieve their full potential in an educational setting? We are currently seeking highly skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) to join our team located Pearblossom, CA. Responsibilities: Onsite only Full-Time Dates: ASAP-April 2024 Caseload: 55 Elementary students Pay Rate: $40-$50 per hour depending on experience Requirements: Candidates must have SLP Li
- San Jose, CASan Jose - School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Sunbelt is working with a school district near San Jose, California and we are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) will be overseeing assessments, therapy, and IEP duties. Job Details: Full time In-person K-12 Caseload Upcoming School Year Job Qualifications: CA SLP license Master’s degree in Speech and Langua
- Cupertino, CAFull Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position in Cupertino, CA Sunbelt is working with a local school district near Cupertino, CA in need of a Speech Language Pathologist. Please contact the hiring manager, Sabrina Trivisonno, at [email protected] if interested. Job Details: Full-time and part-time available Mild-moderate disabilities Elementary caseload Current school-year Requirements: Master's degre
- Manteca, CAJob Title: Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ProCare Therapy has partnered with a Manteca, CA school that is actively seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the 2023/2024 school year. If you are a qualified and experienced SLP, passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you. Job Description: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will pla
- Manteca, CAAre you an Speech Language Pathologist looking for a great opportunity near Manteca, California? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district looking for someone to join their team for the upcoming school year!! Overview: 23/24 School Year Full Time K-12th Grade Vacancies Qualifications/Requirements: Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology ASHA: CCC's CA State license Benef
- San Jose, CASpeech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow San Jose, CA area - Elementary Caseload Soliant Health has partnered with a client in the area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist. You will be providing direct and indirect services to middle school students (K-5th). Your duties will include evaluations, direct therapy, and IEP meetings. This is a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and expand your career. Apply or email your
- Ontario, CASunbelt is seeking eager and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a full-time position in a school in Ontario, CA. If interested in this amazing opportunity, see details below. Job Requirements: SLP license in CA Job Details: ASAP- May 25th, 2024 Full-time 30+ hours a week PreK Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401k Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay If interested in being con
- Manteca, CAProCare Therapy is in search of a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team for a part-time contract role in the vibrant city of Manteca, CA. We have both Monolingual and Bilingual Spanish openings, offering a unique opportunity for those with diverse language skills. Position Details: Job Type: Full-time Weekly Hours: 37.5 Student Caseload: Grades K-8 Start Date: Immediate End Date: May 26, 2024 Work Environment: Onsi
- Torrance, CAWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Torrance, CA! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary Dutie
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.