SLP needed in Millbury, MA area
Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district in the Millbury, MA area. Currently looking to fill a position for a Speech Language Pathologist, for this current school year. Relocation assistance offered as well for those who qualify! Job qualifications & description can be viewed below.
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active license and certification for the state of New York
- Preferred experience with school age students, but not required
- Full time, 8:45AM-3:45PM
- Elementary caseload
- Start: ASAP
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Phone : 6787107972
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago , IL
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Pontiac , MI
- Conyers, GA
- Omaha, NE
- Pala Mesa, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Boise, ID
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.