SLP Needed in Boston, MA
Soliant Health currently has an opening for a full time, onsite, contract position as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) at our school district near the Boston, MA area. For immediate consideration, please submit an application to schedule an interview!
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Massachusetts
- Experience working within a K-12 school setting
- Employment Type: Full time, 40 hours/week
- Caseload: Dependent upon availability, experience, and preference
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Interviews are being scheduled now! For immediate consideration, apply below or send resume directly to Caroline Willis, Hiring Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any and all questions are welcomed!
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent SLP Jobs
- Temecula, CA
- Anywhere, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- El Paso, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Anywhere, TX
- Hartford, CT
- New Haven, CT
- Bristol, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.