SLP needed for 22-23 school year!
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Connecticut. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CT
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
- Full Time
- School-year 2022-2023
- Onsite only
- High School
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent SLP Jobs
- Garner, NC
- Tupelo, MS
- Silverton, OR
- Bartlesville,, OK
- Lindale, TX
- Verona, CA
- Turner , ME
- Hampton, NH
- San Antonio, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.