SLP NEEDED - Covina/LA, California
Location: Covina / LA Area, California
Overview: We're seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our educational team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping students overcome communication challenges, possess excellent diagnostic and therapeutic skills, and be committed to fostering a supportive learning environment.
- Conduct assessments to identify speech and language disorders in students
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with diverse communication needs
- Provide SLP services to students in accordance with Individualized Education Programs (IEPS)
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to support student’s communication skills
- Maintain accurate records of assessments, treatment plans, and progress reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Licenses & Certifications:
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Communication and Sciences Disorders or Speech and Language Pathology
- Active California SLP License
- ASHA certification is a plus but not needed!
- Pre-K – 12th Grade
- Full-Time/Part-time Available
- On-site/(Online/WFH Available)
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development opportunities
How to Apply: Join our team in shaping the future of students in California and nearby areas. Your expertise and passion will make a significant impact on their success! Allow yourself to thrive in a supportable and collaborative environment. Please send your resume and California state license to [email protected].
Account Executive TSG Division
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Long Beach, CAElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Long Beach, California! Passionate about igniting communication skills? We're searching for a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Long Beach, CA and surrounding areas. Your Role: Empower students to find their voice and communicate effectively. Collaborate with educators and families to craft tailored speech therapy plans. Create an inclusi
- La Mesa, CAPioneering School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Wanted in Enchanting La Mesa, CA and Surrounding Havens! Ready to redefine what it means to be a School SLP? Look no further – we're searching for an innovative SLP to join our team of trailblazers and make an indelible mark on the world of speech and language therapy. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: La Mesa, CA and Nearby Areas Why Us? Invent the Future: Say
- San Francisco, CABe the Voice of Empowerment: Join Us as a School SLP in Vibrant San Francisco, CA! Ready to make your mark as a Speech-Language Pathologist? Look no further! Our prestigious school district in the heart of San Francisco, CA is seeking an exceptional SLP to champion communication and growth for our students. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: San Francisco, CA (Embrace City Life!) Contact: Madison Logan | Email: madison.logan
- Camarillo, CAJob Details: Caseload K- 12 Independent contractor and W2 options available Hourly pay / range: $50.00 - $65.00 USD based on experience. Hours: full-time, and part-time options available Must have: Active in state licensure as an SLP. Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively. Active in state teaching certificate. Proficient in the use of virtual communication technologies and electronic documentation
- El Cajon, CAJob Details: Caseload K- 12 Independent contractor and W2 options available Hourly pay / range: $50.00 - $65.00 USD based on experience. Hours: full-time, and part-time options available Must have: Active in state licensure as an SLP. Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively. Active in state teaching certificate. Proficient in the use of virtual communication technologies and electronic documentation
- Rio Vista, CAElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Rio Vista, California! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Rio Vista, CA and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in em
- Oxnard, CACalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Oxnard, California! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in California? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Oxnard, CA and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation: Your experti
- San Juan Capistrano, CAEmpower Communication and Change Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in San Juan Capistrano, California and Beyond! Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for transformation? Your calling awaits! Our renowned school district in San Juan Capistrano, CA and its surrounding areas is on the hunt for a dynamic SLP to ignite change and foster growth. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: San Juan Capistrano, CA and Nearby A
- Highlands, CAProCare Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year in Highlands, CA. Please see below for additional information regarding this position. Job Details: Full Time (40 hours/week) Caseload: Pre-k, Elementary and Secondary Working in a school based setting Onsite Only Qualifications California SLP license Master degree Experience working with pediatrics or students ability to complete a full time
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.