SLP near Nashville, Tennessee
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in school districts near Nashville, Tennessee. This is a full-time contract position for the upcoming school year. Interviews are starting now!
- School-based opportunity
- Flexible caseload
- FT Position (M-F)
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k with company match
- Weekly guaranteed pay (direct/non-direct services)
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in TN
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Garner, NC
- Tupelo, MS
- Silverton, OR
- Bartlesville,, OK
- Lindale, TX
- Verona, CA
- Turner , ME
- Hampton, NH
- San Antonio, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.