SLP Jobs- St. Paul, MN
Soliant is partnered with a school district near Plymouth, MN. They are looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position ASAP. Apply below to be considered immediately.
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Approved or pending SLP license in the state of Minnesota.
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full or part time, contract position held in a school setting
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
For a quick response, email your resume to [email protected] More information may be obtained by contacting Hannah at (770)776-2116.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.