SLP Job - Speech Language Pathologist in Aberdeen, Mississippi (2021-2022 School Year)
New School Based, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Job in Aberdeen, Mississippi - Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Aberdeen, Mississippi for a contract position available for a Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MS
- Schools experience preferred but not required
Specifications about the position:
- Caseload: K - 8th grade students
- Part time: 3-4 days/week
- 8 am - 2 pm
- Around 35 students (mostly group sessions)
- Mid July 2021 - May 2022
- Quick interview and hire process
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
???????If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Apply below or directly send your resume to our Account Executive, Lincoln Bland at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- Clayton County, GA
- Oakwood, GA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Livingston Parish, LA
- West Memphis, AR
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Bonita, CA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.