SLP Job Openings
Full-Time Position Available for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in or around Tigard, OR who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology
Specifications about the position:
- K-12th caseload: Discussed with the director
- Full School Year 2022-2023
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
- For all eligible SLP candidates, relocation assistance is provided to make the transition as stress-free as possible.
Senior Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.