SLP Job Openings - Teletherapy
Soliant Health is partnering with exceptional school districts nationwide for SLPs to provide services virtually. This is a great opportunity to reach a lot of students in your state, or nationwide from the comfort of your home!
- Full- time/part-time considered
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
No position in your state? Give me a call! You can offer therapy services to kiddos nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.