SLP Job Opening - ASAP Hire!
Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is working with great school districts to staff a contract SLP-CCC for the current school year. The districts that we work with provides great support to contracted staff and is the perfect opportunity for a therapist that is looking for a new school-based position or looking to transition to a new setting.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- An active or pending license
- ASHA Certification
- Previous school-based or pediatrics experience preferred, but not required
- Full Time
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- AAC device experience preferred but not required
- IEP experience preferred but not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
- Fremont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.