SLP Job in Oxnard, Caifornia
Join our dynamic team in the school setting and help shape the communication skills of the next generation. We are currently seeking a highly skilled SLP to provide comprehensive speech and language services to students in our school district.
- Conduct thorough assessments to identify students with speech and language disorders
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups, utilizing evidence-based techniques
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs within the classroom environment
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Current state license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in a school or pediatric setting
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]. You can also reach me directly at (770) 325-0238. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Manteca, CAJob Title: Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ProCare Therapy has partnered with a Manteca, CA school that is actively seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the 2023/2024 school year. If you are a qualified and experienced SLP, passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you. Job Description: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will pla
- Manteca, CAAre you an Speech Language Pathologist looking for a great opportunity near Manteca, California? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district looking for someone to join their team for the upcoming school year!! Overview: 23/24 School Year Full Time K-12th Grade Vacancies Qualifications/Requirements: Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology ASHA: CCC's CA State license Benef
- San Jose, CASpeech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow San Jose, CA area - Elementary Caseload Soliant Health has partnered with a client in the area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist. You will be providing direct and indirect services to middle school students (K-5th). Your duties will include evaluations, direct therapy, and IEP meetings. This is a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and expand your career. Apply or email your
- Ontario, CASunbelt is seeking eager and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a full-time position in a school in Ontario, CA. If interested in this amazing opportunity, see details below. Job Requirements: SLP license in CA Job Details: ASAP- May 25th, 2024 Full-time 30+ hours a week PreK Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401k Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay If interested in being con
- Manteca, CAProCare Therapy is in search of a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team for a part-time contract role in the vibrant city of Manteca, CA. We have both Monolingual and Bilingual Spanish openings, offering a unique opportunity for those with diverse language skills. Position Details: Job Type: Full-time Weekly Hours: 37.5 Student Caseload: Grades K-8 Start Date: Immediate End Date: May 26, 2024 Work Environment: Onsi
- Torrance, CAWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Torrance, CA! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary Dutie
- Antelope, CAWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near Antelope, CA. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and del
- Santa Rosa, CAWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Santa Rosa, CA . This is a full-time position that involves working with students from kindergarten to twelfth grade. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for inte
- Santa Barbara, CALooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Santa Barbara, CA for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Santa Barbara, CA Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time Caseload Details: Starting 9/22/23, Elementary School Caseload (TK - 6th Grade
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.