SLP Job for School District Near Bellevue, WI
We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services to elementary students in 2-3 school sites in Bellevue, WI. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a caseload of 40-45 students, conducting evaluations, developing treatment plans, and providing therapy services to students with communication disorders and speech-language impairments.
• Conduct comprehensive speech and language evaluations
• Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with communication disorders
• Provide therapy services to students in individual and group settings
• Monitor and document student progress
• Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student learning and success
• Participate in IEP meetings and provide input on students' speech and language needs
• Stay up-to-date with the latest research and best practices in speech-language pathology
• Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• Valid Wisconsin license or certification in Speech-Language Pathology
• ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) preferred, but open to Clinical Fellows
• Experience working with elementary students with communication disorders
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to maintain accurate records and meet deadlines
• Available to work 40 hours per week, but can consider part-time candidates
• Able to travel between 2-3 school sites
• Must be a licensed SLP in Wisconsin
If this opportunity interests you, send me an updated resume at [email protected]. You can also call or text me with any questions at 470-286-1084.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Seneca, WIJob Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Seneca, Wisconsin and Surrounding Areas Are you an enthusiastic and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of students? Look no further! We are currently seeking a dedicated School-Based SLP to join our team in the Seneca, Wisconsin and surrounding areas. Job Description: As a School-Based SLP, you will play
- Janesville, WIJob Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Contract Job Summary: Soliant is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a contractual basis for the remainder of the school year. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in helping students on a elementary level improve their communication and language skills. Your expertise will support our students in overcoming speech
- Cross Plains, WISunbelt is now interviewing Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position at a local school district near Cross Plains, Wisconsin. Candidates interested in this rewarding position are encouraged to apply below. Job Description: Caseload: 30 students K-5 with mild to severe disabilities Case manage 22 students Onsite at 2-3 elementary schools Work Hours: Full-time Monday - Friday 7:15 am - 3:15 pm 35 hours per week
- Sun Prairie, WISunbelt is working with a school district in the Sun Prairie, Wisconsin area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist - SLP for the current school year for a contract position. The SLP will be providing speech-language services to elementary school students to help them achieve their goals in and out of the classroom. Job Description: K-5 Mild to severe 30 students, case manage 22 Travel between 2-3 elementary school campuses M-F
- Arlingto, WISunbelt has partnered with a supportive school district near Arlington, Wisconsin to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the current academic year. Job Description: Early Childhood - 5th grade caseload Part-time: Flexible Now - End of School Year Qualifications: WI SLP License - Required Submit your application for the Speech Language Pathologist position near Arlington, Wisconsin please send an updated co
- Poynette, WIWe have partnered with a supportive school district near Poynette, WI to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the current 23/24 academic year. Job Description: Caseload: Early Childhood - Elementary School Part-time hours Now - End of School Year Qualifications: Speech Language Pathologist License in WI - Required Submit your application for the Speech Language Pathologist position near Poynette, Wisconsin
- Janesville, WISunbelt is looking to hire a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position near Janesville, Wisconsin. This position will be working with Elementary School students with a full range of diagnoses or varying degrees. . Requirements: Wisconsin Speech Language Pathologist Licensure Job Details: Caseload Elementary School On-site: one location Full-time: Monday - Friday (37.5 hrs./wk.) Guaranteed hours an
- Sussex, WIA school district located near Sussex, Wisconsin has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours 8:15 - 4:15 M-F Early childhood - 2nd grade, 35 students on caseload School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree WI license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Bene
- Milwaukee, WISchool-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Milwaukee, WI Soliant has a full-time job opening for a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) at a school district in the Milwaukee, WI area. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year Full Time Onsite K-12th Caseload Job Requirements: Must have active
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.