SLP job- Boyertown, Pennsylvania
Soliant Health is partnered with a remarkable school district near Boyertown, Pennsylvania who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist. See below for more details.
Specifications about the position:
- Full-time: Guaranteed hours
- Caseload: K-12 (more details about caseload will be given during the interview process)
- Mild/Moderate disabilities/issues caseload
- Collaborations with multi-disciplinary teams (OT, PT, PSYCH)
- Full school year
To qualify, the minimum required includes:
- A Speech Language Pathology Master's degree
- An active/pending SLP license in Pennsylvania
- CCC/CFY's are encouraged to apply
- ACC experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to do IEP's and evaluation
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Lauren Hicks at Lauren.Hicks@Soliant.com
If this job does not catch your interest but you are still searching for a Speech Language Pathologist position please feel free to reach out to me!
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.538.6716 Lauren.Hicks@soliant.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Markham, TX
- Loomis, CA
- Jonesborough, TN
- Berryville, AR
- Tehachapi, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Sonora, CA
- San Antonio, TX
- Wildomar, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.