SLP for New School Year
Soliant is partnering with a fantastic school district to hire an SLP for the upcoming school year. This is a great opportunity to work with kids on an interdisciplinary team in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Ready to interview, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Full time, district may be able to arrange part time
- Evaluations, assessments, and treatment
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- California State License and Certifications
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full school year positions
- Weekly competitive pay
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) available
- Guaranteed hours
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during interview.
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.