SLP for New School Year - Nashville, MI
Soliant Health is partnering with a phenomenal school district near Nashville, MI who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist. The district may be able to arrange part time.
To qualify, you must have at least:
· A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Pathology
· An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Pathology in Michigan
Specifications about the position:
• Caseload: Based on availability, preference, and experience
• Full time: 37.5 hours/week
• Offering a competitive pay package
• Interviewing immediately
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected]
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Tehachapi, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.