SLP-CCC Mostly Elementary School Caseload
A school district is currently hiring for a Speech Language Pathologists CCC to work with mostly elementary aged students,
- Texas Speech Language Pathologist CCC credentials
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager [email protected] or apply within.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Warren, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
- Arlington, WA
- Saugus, MA
- Buffalo, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.