SLP CCC Job in Buckley, WA
We are scheduling virtual interviews with Speech Therapists for an SLP (CCC) opening in Buckley, Washington starting this Fall. The job will be full time and the caseload will be with K-12. Candidate must have WA license.
**Interviews will be scheduled within a few days of applying. They are ready to hire ASAP through a virtual interview
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Buckley, WA? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Markham, TX
- Loomis, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Juliette, GA
- Jonesborough, TN
- Berryville, AR
- Tehachapi, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Sonora, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.