SLP-CCC for Denver, CO
Soliant Health is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) looking to make an impact in CO! I have partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a full time, contract Speech Language Pathologist position. If you are a candidate seeking part time, I encourage you to apply, as the district may be able to accommodate your availability.
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by Colorado Board of Speech Language Pathology
- Experience working with pediatrics
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Length of Contract: Full School Year
- Working with various age groups in a school setting
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
Apply now for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to me, Robert Heflin, Hiring Coordinator at [email protected]
Direct Line: (678) 710-2508
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kelso , OR
- Del Dios, CA
- Chicago , IL
- Columbus, OH
- Kenner, LA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Kannapolis, NC
- Norco, CA
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.