SLP - CCC/CFY - Vallejo, CA
Soliant is looking for an SLP to work with an outstanding school district that we have partnered with near Vallejo, CA. This is a great opportunity to use your talent and experience to join an amazing Special Education Team and change lives.
- CA SLP License Required
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology Required
- 37.5 hours per week
- K-8th grade caseload with mild to moderate severity
- Diagnosing disorders including but not limited to articulation, language, pragmatics, phonological processing, pragmatics, voice, fluency and dysphagia
- One on one and group therapy sessions
- IEP meetings and following proper documentation guidelines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below or send your resume and references to my direct email, email@example.com.
Account Executive, Soliant Health
678-538-6720 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- El Cajon, CA
- Hampton, VA
- Auburn Hills, MI
- Shiprock, NM
- Detroit, MI
- Lexington, SC
- Manassas, VA
- Stockbridge, GA
- Monroe, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.