SLP-CCC/CF Sterling Heights, MI
Speech Language Pathologist opening for Elementary Caseload:
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Therapist to work for a supportive school district in the area. The district allows you to pick your caseload based on preference and availability. More information will be discussed in a zoom call with the Special Education Director. Please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Assignment dates: ASAP until June
- Opportunity to renew the following year
- Assessments, report writing, developing and monitoring IEPs, service delivery, and intervention
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed Pay with cancellations
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.