SLP - Bilingual (Cantonese or Mandarin)
A school district is currently hiring for an SLP - Bilingual (Cantonese or Mandarin) to provide services to mostly elementary an middle school students.
- California Speech Language Pathologist license
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Markham, TX
- Loomis, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Juliette, GA
- Jonesborough, TN
- Berryville, AR
- Tehachapi, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Sonora, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.