Schools Speech Language Pathologist Job Hiring ASAP (SLP)
Soliant is currently seeking a Tennessee licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the school year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Tennessee
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have Schools and IEP experience - preferred
- SLP-CCC or schools experienced SLPA and CFY-SLP
- Remainder of the school year (ASAP-June)
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- In person (Please still reach out if interested in a virtual position)
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.