School Speech Therapist - Pottstown, PA
Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract Speech Therapist. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Full time/part time available
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- CFs are encouraged to apply
- Weekly pay with benefits (Health, 401k, CEU Reimbursement, etc)
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in PA
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume to Jerod Cooper at email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Atlanta , GA
- Hampton, VA
- Kent, WA
- Hopedale, IL
- Fremont, CA
- Newark, DE
- Clarksville, TN
- Warren, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.