School Speech Pathologist Assistant - Rosemead, CA
Applicants must have a Bachelors in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
ProCare Therapy is working with a client in Rosemead, California that is looking for a full-time time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the 2021-2022 school year.
- SLPA Onsite
- 30 hours (full time)
- K - 12th grade students on caseload
- Mild/mod/severe disabilities
- Must be actively licensed in California
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in California as a SLPA
- Must have previous professional experience
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Tehachapi, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.