School Speech Language Pathology Assistant- Alum Creek, TX area
A school district in the Smithville, Texas area is looking for a bilingual Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for the 2022-23 school year. Candidate should be comfortable with an elementary caseload. Candidate MUST be bilingual. ( English/Spanish)
For additional details and immediate consideration, please call 678-497-4757 or email resume to [email protected] .
- Caseload: Elementary school.
- Virtual interview process.
- Conducting speech-language screening, without interpretation, and using age-appropriate screening protocols developed by the supervising SLP (Speech Language Pathologist).
- Following and implementing documented treatment plans or protocols developed by a supervising SLP.
- Documenting progress toward meeting established child and family outcomes and reporting the information to a supervising SLP.
- Assisting a SLP during assessments, including, but not limited to, assisting with formal documentation, preparing materials, and performing clerical duties for a supervising SLP.
- When competent to do so, as determined by the supervising SLP, acting as an interpreter for non-English speaking families.
- Scheduling activities and preparing charts, records, graphs, and data.
- Performing checks and maintenance on equipment including, but not limited to, augmentative communication devices.
- Assisting with speech-language pathology research projects, in-service training, and family or community education
Guaranteed hours! Competitive pay! We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Carlsbad, CA
- Stockwell, IN
- Alameda , CA
- Westpoint, IN
- Pflugerville, TX
- Shandon, CA
- Temecula, CA
- Whitley Gardens, CA
- Kennesaw, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.