School Speech Language Pathologist
We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position for the upcoming 22-23 school year working with elementary school students.
- Full time
- Pre-k - 12th grade caseload
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- State SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with ProCare Therapy, please email me at [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago , IL
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Pilot Rock, OR
- Pontiac , MI
- Grove City, OH
- Conyers, GA
- Omaha, NE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.