School Speech Language Pathologist
Virtual Georgia Elementary School CCC-SLP Needed for EOSY
Through virtual learning and therapy sessions, students and families get the services they need, wherever they are, and school professionals enjoy greater career flexibility. ProCare Therapy and VocoVision have partnered with an incredible school based in Georgia that is looking for a virtual School SLP to work 20 hours a week for the school year, with the opportunity to renew for the extended school year or come next fall semester. Please see additional details about this work from home Speech Therapy job below:
- Elementary School population
- Multiple openings
- Population assigned based on experience
- Itinerant openings available
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Facilitates instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs
- Consults with and assists general and special education classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges.
- Maintains professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association
- Conducts assessments and screenings to identify students with speech/language impairments
- Implement and follow the referral process as outlined
- Administer and interpret appropriate assessments
- Participate in developing appropriate I.E.P.'s
- Manage individualized educational programs for speech/language remediation and monitor same
- Develop an effective schedule for speech/language therapy
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- State licensure
- ASHA CCC
- 2 years of recent experience in schools preferred
- Clinical experience may be accepted pending nature of experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with us?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- Virtual training resources
- Team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to me directly. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district.
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oakland, CA
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Aurora, IL
- Cockeysville, MD
- Albany, OR
- Dundalk, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Eugene, OR
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.