School Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is currently accepting resumes for a school based Speech Language Pathology position in Burbank, California
Qualified candidates must have an active CA SLP license before the assignment start date.
SLP CCC and CFY are welcome to apply.
- ASAP start
- 37.5 hours per week
- Contract through the end of the school year
- Elementary school caseload
- Virtual services may be possible
- W2 Contract
- Weekly paycheck
- Health insurance/ 401k enrollment
- CEU Reimbursement
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings
- Support school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the district
- Maintain records and reports of speech therapy program conducted
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SLP Jobs
- Gretna, VA
- Waukegan, IL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Washington, DC
- Bellingham, WA
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Plano, TX
- Taylor Creek, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.