School Speech Language Pathologist - West Chicago, IL
Speech Language Pathologist - Contract Position
Are you an experienced School Speech Pathologist looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in West Chicago, IL for the remainder or the 23-24 school year. Get an interview today!
- Full Time
- ASAP - 6/11/24
- Preschool Caseload
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- IL License
Check out the ProCare Blog and see the conversations we're having to make lives better every day!
There are some great benefits offered when you work with ProCare Therapy. Look below to see some of the few!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k matching
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send me an email with your updated resume. I'd love to help you with your next opportunity!
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago, ILHere at Soliant, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment for all students. We believe in the power of education to transform lives, and we are committed to providing exceptional opportunities for growth and development. As part of our team, you will play a crucial role in helping students overcome communication challenges and reach their full potential. Job Details: We are seeking a passionate and qualified
- Braidwood, IL
- Ivanhoe, IL
- Northfield, IL
- Grayslake, IL
- Cary, IL
- East St Louis, ILSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP CF or CCC) Soliant Education is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team for the 2023-2024 academic year. This exciting opportunity allows you to work in a school setting and make a meaningful impact on the communication skills and overall development of students. If you are enthusiastic about helping children thrive and possess excellent clinical skills, we want
- St. Charles, ILSoliant Staffing is looking for a SLP to fill a need in a school-based setting. **If interested in other locations as an SLP or SLPA- please contact email below!** Location: St. Charles, Illinois Job Details: MAT Leave April start Caseload: 20 students, K-2nd Part-time: 3-4 days/week AAC experience preferred Onsite Actively Interviewing! Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Licensure i
- Highland Park, ILPosition: Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) - Full-time Contract Duration: August 2023 - June 2024 Job Description: We are currently seeking a dedicated and driven Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) to join our team for the academic year 2023-2024. As an SLP-CCC/CFY within our program, you will be responsible for working with K-12 students. Your role will involve conducting evaluations, screenings, overseeing ca
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.