School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - South Carolina
Soliant health is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work for a school district located near Yemassee, South Carolina. Ideally, the district is looking for an SLP with previous schools’ experience.
Apply below today to be immediately considered for a phone interview with the Director of Special Education for this district!
- Work Type: Contract/Travel
- Contract Hours: 30+ per week
- Contract Length: Now - End of the School Year
- Caseload: Early Childhood and Elementary
- Assessment of student communication skills
- Monitoring or periodic screening
- Plan and provide speech-language pathology (SLP) services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders
- Active South Carolina license
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must be willing to go Onsite
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tuscon, AZ
- Nogales, AZ
- Green Valley, AZ
- Sierra Vista, AZ
- Beloit, WI
- Janesville, WI
- Buffalo, NY
- Old Church, VA
- El Cajon, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.