School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Toledo, Ohio
Job Post: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Toledo, OH and Surrounding Areas
Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Toledo, OH, and the surrounding areas? We have an incredible position just for you!
Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential communication and language skills, empowering them to thrive academically and socially. Working with a diverse caseload, you'll conduct assessments, design personalized therapy plans, and collaborate with educators and families to create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Ohio state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) preferred, while Clinical Fellows (CFs) are encouraged to apply
- Perform comprehensive assessments to identify speech and language disorders
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans to meet the unique needs of each student
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student development
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of therapy sessions and student progress
- Actively participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings
- Competitive and motivating salary based on experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your family
- Retirement savings plan with company match for a secure future
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities to enhance your skills
- Supportive and collaborative work environment, fostering growth and career advancement
Contact Information: Are you excited about making a lasting impact as a School Speech-Language Pathologist? Take the next step in your career journey and join our dedicated team! For more information or to apply, please contact Madison Logan at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Monroe, OHA school district located near Monroe, Ohio has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours (40 hours/week) K-12 caseloads The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree OH license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly competiti
- Columbus, OHSoliant Health is in search of a motivated and passionate speech language pathologist to provide therapy services in a school setting. This is a great opportunity to gain further experience in a collaborative environment with an interdisciplinary team. In this role, you will work with a team of therapists and educators to create a plan and execute services to ensure every child’s success! A speech language pathologist who is determined and
- Columbus, OHInspire, connect, and collaborate with incredible students through a speech language pathologist position! Soliant Health specializes in employing speech language pathologists in school settings to provide therapy and support for school aged children. Our speech language pathologists are highly valued, as they apply their passion, skills, and education to give back and impact the community. Want to join the Soliant team? We&
- Norwalk, OHInspire, connect, and collaborate with incredible students through a speech language pathologist position! Soliant Health specializes in providing therapy and support for children in school settings. We believe that in the collaborative environment of schools and the enrichment of fun activities, speech language pathologists can positively impact a child's life in the best way possible! Soliant Health's speech language pathologi
- Bedford, OHSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Bedford area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificati
- Hillsboro, OHWe are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our Ohio school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while servicing students who may not otherwise rec
- Hillsboro, OHSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Hillsboro area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifica
- Circleville, OHJoin our Dynamic Team in Ohio Are you a dedicated and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting career opportunity? Your search ends here! We warmly invite you to become a valued member of our dynamic team at VocoVision and deliver exceptional therapy services to K-12 students with mild to moderate speech and language disorders through the power of teletherapy. Responsibilities: Deliver engaging virtual therapy services to stud
- Cincinnati, OHRemote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Ohio ProCare Therapy is partnered with a supportive school district in Independence, OH that needs a remote Speech Language Pathologist for the new School Year. Our virtual platform offers a plethora of evaluations, assessments, and tools to choose from. We also provide a variety of support from other SLP's on staff. If you are looking for a great new work from home opportunity, see below for more detai
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.