School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Horseshoe Bend, Idaho
Job Posting: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Horseshoe Bend, Idaho!
Are you a compassionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an impactful career in education? We are currently searching for a dedicated School SLP to join our team and make a positive difference in the communication abilities and lives of students near Horseshoe Bend, ID and the surrounding areas.
Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Horseshoe Bend, ID and Surrounding Areas
Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting students with speech and language challenges. Your responsibilities will include conducting assessments, designing and implementing individualized therapy plans, collaborating with teachers and parents, and helping students develop their communication skills to thrive academically and socially.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- State licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP in Idaho
- Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Experience or strong interest in working with school-aged children
Benefits: We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package, which may include:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plans
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
How to Apply: If you are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of students and meet the qualifications for this position, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Madison Logan at [email protected]. Be sure to include relevant details about your experience and certifications in your application.
Join our team of passionate educators and therapists as a School Speech-Language Pathologist. Your expertise and empathy will contribute to creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment for students with communication challenges in the Horseshoe Bend, ID area and beyond.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Moscow, IDExciting Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist near Moscow, Idaho Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to inspire and empower students? Seize the chance to become a School SLP in the dynamic Moscow, ID region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Moscow, ID and Nearby Areas Contact: Madison Logan, [email protected] Why Choose Us? Empower Students: Help students unlo
- Bonners Ferry, IDAre you a compassionate and driven Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) wanting to make a positive impact on students' lives? An excellent school in Bonners Ferry, ID is now hiring! Job Requirements: SLP license in ID Job Details: ASAP- end of school year Full-time 35 hours a week PreK-5th grade Range of disabilities Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401k Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay If
- Rigby, IDA school district located near Rigby, Idaho has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year. Job Details: Full time hours PreK caseload The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree ID license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly competitive compensation (W-2) Bene
- Boise, IDSunbelt is seeking passionate and driven Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a fully-remote position in a school in Idaho. If interested in this amazing opportunity, see details below. Job Requirements: SLP license in ID Job Details: January- end of school year Part or full- time opportunities Middle school Job Benefits: Work from home Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay If interested in being considered for an inte
- Horseshoe Bend, IDSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in Horseshoe Bend, Idaho. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time will be considered Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending SLP license SLP-CCC pr
- Meridian, IDSoliant Health is partnering with a great school district in Meridian, ID. Currently looking to hire a REMOTE Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), for current school year. This is a great opportunity to add experience as a tele-therapist and have flexibility in your schedule. Equal compensation for direct and indirect services. Responsibilities: Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis Provide appropriate individualized programs of i
- Hayden, IDSoliant is working with an excellent school district in Idaho that needs a SLP for the 2023-2024 school year. Apply right away if you want to join our team and advance your career! Pay is weekly! Job Description Full and Part time available Specific Caseload or (caseload based on you) School Year 100% Remote Qualifications Master’s in Speech-Language Pathology SLP-CCC Lic
- Lapwai, IDSoliant Health is actively seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is enthusiastic about joining a school-based position in the Lapwai, ID area. This role will involve providing essential services to students ranging from ages 3-21 years. Please find detailed job information below. Job Description & Requirements: ASAP- June 2024 Previous school experience is beneficial but not mandatory. A valid or pending state SLP license is r
- Horseshoe Bend, IDJob Posting: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Horseshoe Bend, Idaho! Are you a compassionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an impactful career in education? We are currently searching for a dedicated School SLP to join our team and make a positive difference in the communication abilities and lives of students near Horseshoe Bend, ID and the surrounding areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Loc
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.