School Speech Language Pathologist- near North Chicago, IL
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working in a school setting near North Chicago, Illinois. In this role, the SLP will be providing services to students K-12.
Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- ASAP to EOSY 2023
- Full-Time Hours
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- MUST have active or pending state SLP license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
If you are interested and ready to accept a new role, apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-920-5949 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Castor, LA
- Martinsville, IN
- Lake Forest, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- North Evanston, IL
- Three Rivers, MI
- University City, TX
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.