School Speech Language Pathologist Job Opportunity: Texas
Soliant Health is working with a school district near Royse City, TX. Soliant aims to hire a wonderful, full-time, contract, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY). Quick interview and hire!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Texas
- Master’s/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred
- Case load: based on experience/preference
- Full time: 40 hrs M-F
- 21-22 school year
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Our job fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.