School Speech Language Pathologist Job - Gresham, OR
Sunbelt is currently accepting applications for a school district near the Gresham, OR . Sunbelt is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job for the district for the current school year. This will be a full time position with optional benefits near Gresham, OR .
Requirements for the position:
- Active Oregon SLP
- COVID Vaccine or exemption
SLP Job Details:
- Start date: ASAP- End of the school year
- Hours: full time
- Contract: onsite *IF interested in teletherapy job opportunities, email me!*
- Caseload: middle and high school students with a variety of disabilities
- Services provided predominantly by push in to special education classes
- Responsibilities: Service IEP minutes, write IEPs, attend IEP meetings.
- Interview Times: ASAP
If interested in this school Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position near Gresham, OR , apply directly or email your resume to the National Hiring Manager at [email protected].Marissa Kirchner - National Hiring Manager
Phone: (813) 343 - 2035
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Eugene, ORSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Eugene, Oregon for 2023-2024 School Year for a for full-time, on-site employment contact. Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology ASHA certified Must be licensed SLP in the state of Oregon Previous experience with schools preferred but not required Responsibilities: Full-time for the 2023-2024 school year ASAP start through end of the school year 35 hours per w
- Green, ORAre you a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a difference? Look no further! An amazing school district in the Green, OR area is hiring! In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 24/25 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA c
- Woodburn, ORTransform Lives in Woodburn! Full-Time SLP Contract Opportunity Do you want to be an integral part of a dynamic educational community, supporting the communication development of students across a wide range of ages? We have an outstanding full-time SLP contract position for you in beautiful Woodburn, Oregon! Here's why this opportunity is exceptional: Diverse and Impactful Role: Collaborate with students across K-12 and Pre-K settings, cho
- Corvallis, ORSunbelt is hiring for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Corvallis, Oregon. This is full-time position for the 23/24 school year working with elementary through high school students. Job Description: Virtual/Remote Full-Time Caseload: K-12 Oversee assessments, student evaluations, write and update IEPs and attend meetings, and provide direct therapy Qualifications: Oregon (OR) SLP License Prior school experience pre
- Millersburg, ORSunbelt is hiring for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Millersburg, Oregon. This is full-time position for the 23/24 school year working with elementary through high school students. Job Description: Virtual/Remote Full-Time Caseload: K-12 Oversee assessments, student evaluations, write and update IEPs and attend meetings, and provide direct therapy Qualifications: Oregon (OR) SLP License Prior school experience p
- Salem, ORFull-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Salem, Oregon and Surrounding Area's Company: Soliant Location: Salem, Oregon Job Type: Full-Time Job Description: Soliant, a leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions, is actively seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position in the vibrant city of Salem, Oregon. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organization comm
- Salem, ORSpeech Language Pathologist - SLP NEW! A school in the Salem area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals. Provide speech-language t
- Silverton, ORFull-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job near Silverton, OR Are you a compassionate and driven Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) wanting to make a positive impact on students' lives? An excellent school near Silverton, OR is now hiring! Job Requirements: Active OR SLP license Job Details: ASAP start 40 hours/week Kindergarten- High school caseload Variety of disabilities Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Bend, ORSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Bend, OR Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant is seeking an SLP-CCC to join our dynamic team. We offer a supportive environment, caseload mentorship, and access to valuable resources to help you excel in your role. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Conduct asse
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.