School Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time
We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position for the current school year.
Job: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Montecito CA area
Job Contact: Jessica Sadler
- Full time - 35 hours/week
- Will also consider part time applicants
- Full school year
- K-12th grade caseload
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- California SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Sick leave pay
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Athens, GA
- La Grange, IL
- Redding, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Glendale, AZ
- Lillington, NC
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Camden, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.