School Speech Language Pathologist Distance Learning
School Speech Language Pathologist – Distance Learning
VocoVision is now hiring a Speech and Language Pathologist to work via tele-therapy in a Michigan school for the upcoming school year.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Previous school-based experience
- Licensed Michigan SLP
- Full-time or part-time
- Responsible for direct therapy, testing, evaluations, and IEPs
- Help students in underserved school districts
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Avoid hassles of transportation
- Decrease exposure to illness
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, send your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pomfret, MD
- Bellingham, WA
- Hidden Meadows, CA
- Springfield , OH
- Covington, GA
- Everett, WA
- Manchester, NH
- Bowling Green, OH
- Port Tobacco, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.