School Speech Language Pathologist - Clarkesville, Georgia
Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract Speech Therapist. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
- Full Time and Part Time candidates are encouraged to apply
- On-Site Position
- K-12th Caseload
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay with benefits available
- Both SLP-CCC and SLP-CFY are encouraged to apply
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in GA
- AAC Experience is a plus
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- El Cajon, CA
- Hampton, VA
- Auburn Hills, MI
- Shiprock, NM
- Detroit, MI
- Lexington, SC
- Manassas, VA
- Stockbridge, GA
- Monroe, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.