School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Job in Iowa, LA
Soliant is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a contract position near Iowa, LA for a school-based position. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready is to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Aid in assessments, therapy, preparation of materials, and clerical tasks as specified by the SLP
- Collaborate with various school staff to implement interventions
- Work in a school setting with different age groups
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay (W-2)
- CEU Reimbursements
- 401k plan with company matching
- Guaranteed hours!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- License in state of practice
Employment Type: Full-time, contract
*The following will be required before starting an assignment: background check, license verification, 1-9 form, and drug screening. Some states have additional requirements*
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Columbus , GA
- San Diego , CA
- Manchester, NH
- San Mateo, CA
- Bakersfield , CA
- Burbank, CA
- Talmoon, MN
- San Jose, CA
- San Jose, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.