School SLPA Job Opening - Full Time near Clifton, IL
Job: School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
Hours: Full-time (part-time applicants may also apply)
Location: Clifton, IL
The Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job opening will be working in a school located in the Clifton, IL area for the school year. The Caseload is based on experience.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Scheduling Interviews now
- School experience is required
- IL SLPA License required
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Algonquin, ILLocation: Village of Lakewood, Illinois Overview: Our educational team in Illinois is on the lookout for a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) dedicated to helping students overcome communication challenges. If you have a commitment to excellence, diagnostic skills, and a desire to contribute to a supportive learning environment, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: • Conduct assessments to identify speech and
- Plainfield, ILSLPA - Full-time, Full School Year Soliant Health is currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a contract position during the upcoming school year. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in collaboration with a dynamic team of professionals and make a positive impact on the lives of students. If you are passionate about helping children improve their communication skills and thrive in an educationa
- Crystal Lake, ILSoliant Health is looking for a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a school-based role in the Crystal Lake, IL area. In this role, the SLPA will work with students from kindergarten to twelfth grade. Here are the key details: This position is for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. While prior school experience and familiarity with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) are preferred, they are not required. You must
- Chicago, ILJoin Our Team as a Part-Time School District SLPA in the Chicago, Illinois Area! Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of special needs kids? Do you have a strong desire to contribute to the educational development of these wonderful children? We have an exciting opportunity for you! Position: Part-Time School District Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Location: Chicago, Illinois Area What We Offer: Meani
- Chicago Heights, ILCertified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job Near Chicago Heights, IL - Tinley Park, IL If you are an SLPA seeking a school opportunity, there is a position available for the current school year located in Tinley Park. Join a great team of leaders and educators by applying today! Details below: Job Details: Location: Tinley Park, IL 25 Hours/week Ages 5-24 Indirect services Assist with notes and group work Assist o
- Crystal Lake, ILSoliant Health is looking for a committed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) interested in a school-based position within the Crystal Lake, IL area. The SLPA will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized E
- Wayne, ILSunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near Wayne, IL to search for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) and SLPAs that will have full benefits for the year: Job Details: Kindergarten - 5th grade students Attend and write IEP meetings Provide essential therapy Can accept CF Work Hours: Full time hours M-F schedule Part time (available) Requirements: Illinois SLP/SLPA License PEL Endorsement School experi
- Woodstock, ILFull Time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - IL Soliant is seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a school based job near Woodstock, IL. Qualified applicants will have an active Speech Language Pathologist Assistant license in Illinois. Interviews are currently being scheduled and conducted. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time 2023-2024 School Year K-12 Caseload Job Requirements
- New Milford, ILSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a school district in Boone County, IL. The role of the SLPA: working alongside an SLP to provide services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Job Description & Requirements: BA in Speech Communications or AAS degree from SLPA program SLPA certification for IL. Full-Time (Monday - Friday) Caseload: K-12 Excellent oral, written, and interperson
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.