School SLP Job Opportunity - Ohio
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in the State of Ohio (Near Utica). Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, onsite Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) for the school year.
Quick interview and hire if qualified.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Ohio
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience
- Case load: Mostly pre-school, some school-aged students
- Full 21-22 school year
- Full-time and Onsite Benefits: Medical, Dental, Visual, Lifer, Disability, and 401k employer match
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this busy hiring season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Del Dios, CA
- Markham, TX
- Charleston, SC
- Santa Ana, CA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Fremont, CA
- Loomis, CA
- Hollister, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.