School SLP, Fayetteville AR
Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) who want to live and work in the area of Fayetteville, AR. Soliant is working to fill a contract opening for the remainder of the school year.
Additional details below:
- Full-time (part-time SLPs welcome to inquire!)
- Work with elementary and high school students
- Clinical Fellowship supervision available!
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Arkansas license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hernando, MS
- Ridgefield, WA
- Jersey Village, TX
- Hancock, MD
- Charleston, SC
- Livingston, TN
- Cypress, TX
- Williamsburg, VA
- Leitersburg, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.