School Based Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Colorado
School Based Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist - Colorado
Join our Teletherapy team as a Speech-Language Pathologist!
- Conduct virtual assessments and develop personalized therapy plans.
- Provide effective online therapy sessions to students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and school staff.
- Maintain accurate records of sessions and progress reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- CO SLP licensure
- Minimum 2 years of school-based SLP experience
- Proficient in telecommunication software
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Competitive 1099 compensation with a flexible schedule.
- Work from home and save on commuting.
- Access to a diverse caseload of students.
- Professional development and ongoing support.
How to Apply:
Send your updated resume to [email protected] or apply directly to this post.
Note: 1099 position for US-based candidates only.
Kathryn Ford | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813)-448-1446
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Colorado Springs, COSchool Based Speech Language Pathologist Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Roles Available Job Qualifications Required: Active Colorado Speech Language Pathology License or ability to obtain with accompanying ASHA CCCs Previous school based experience is not required but desirable Technology screening prior to hiring or consideration Please apply to be considered for this or any other of our remote School Speech Language Pathologist Jo
- Greeley, COResponsibilities: Perform thorough speech and language assessments within a school-based setting Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders from an accredited program Colorado state licensure or willingness to obtain ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence is required Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills How t
- Denver, COSchool Based TeleTherapy in Colorado Do you have a passion for improving the lives of students and their parents? Would you like to gain the flexibility that comes with working from home? If so, VocoVision has the perfect opportunity for you! Education: Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders License: Licensed Colorado SLP with ASHA CCCs Job Type: Contract Industry: Education Teletherapy
- Fort Collins, CORewarding Speech Language Pathologist Opportunity in Colorado! VocoVision is searching for a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist for our vast and rapidly growing virtual school teletherapy team. Our team of professionals impacts lives of students across the country every day! Candidate must must hold an active Colorado SLP Licensure and ASHA Certification to be considered Details: Full and Part Time Roles Available - Work Life Balance
- Aurora, COVocoVision is seeking a qualified and experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the Colorado school system and across the country! Responsibilities Include: Assessment and Evaluation: Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities. Analyze assessment results to determine appropriate intervention strategies. Individualized Therapy: Develop and implement individualized virtual therapy plans bas
- Thornton, COAbout VocoVision: Join our dynamic and growing Virtual team at VocoVision, in partnership with Sunbelt Staffing, and make a difference in the lives of students in Colorado. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual therapy services to students in a school-based setting. Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders or similar education from an accredited
- Lakewood, COVocoVision, in conjunction with Sunbelt Staffing, is searching for Virtual Speech Pathologists to join our rapidly growing virtual team. If you have a desire to change the lives of students, this role is for you! This is a 1099 Position as an Independent Contractor Requirements: Current Colorado SLP Licensure ASHA Certification (CCCs) Masters in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders Completion of VocoVision provided tech
- Arvada, COSchool districts across Colorado are hiring remote Speech Language Pathologists! The SLP will manage a caseload of K-12 students from home, providing them with important therapy services from the comfort of their own home. To learn more information, reach out to Christian Diaz at [email protected] or call/text (813) 219-1020 SLP Job Details Full time and part time roles are available K-12 students Direct and indirect�
- Colorado Springs, COSchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – Teletherapy Job based in Colorado VocoVision, collaborating with Sunbelt Staffing, welcomes experienced and state-licensed Speech-Language Pathologists to join our network as teletherapy contractors. This opportunity empowers you to play a crucial role in shaping students' lives, irrespective of geographical constraints. Position: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist (1099 Contractor) Locatio
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.