School-Based Therapist (Speech/ Language) - Tucson, AZ
School-Based Therapist (Speech/ Language)
A great school district is now looking to hire a SLP for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities/ Duties/ Notes:
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students’ needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication
- Elementary caseload between two different locations, details discussed further on interview
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred
- SLP-CCC preferred but not required
- Arizona Speech Language Pathologist License
- **Master’s Degree required in Speech Pathology/ Communication Disorders**
Employment Type: Full-Time Contract Position/ Starts ASAP until end of school year
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (37.5 Hours/ Week)
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Nicholas Cowens Account Executive Email: [email protected] Direct line (call/text): 770–882-2027
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
- La Belle, FL
- Butner, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.