School-Based Speech Therapist (SLP) Job Opportunity in Bridgeport, CT
A school district in Bridgeport, CT is looking for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the school year! In this full-time position, the Speech Therapist will be collaborating with the special education staff to ensure students are making progress towards their IEP goals. Students will be on a K-12th grade caseload and responsibilities will include direct therapy, conducting assessments, progress reports and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Master's Level Degree
- Must have active Connecticut (CT) SLP license
- New Grads Welcome to Apply!
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
- 23/24 School Year
- Guaranteed Hours
- Mild-Moderate Diagnosis
- Health/Life/Dental Plans
- Weekly Pay
- Matching 401K
Resumes for this position in Bridgeport, CT can be emailed to [email protected].
National Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bridgeport, CTAre you looking for a great new job opportunity? ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an amazing school district in Bridgeport, CT and is looking for an excellent Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming of the 2024-2025 school year! Let’s get an interview scheduled! Qualifications- CT SLP license required Master's Degree in SLP required CCCs and CFYs accepted Previous experience in schools preferred but not requir
- Greenwich, CTSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Greenwich, CT area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Simsbury, CTSoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Simsbury, CT. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the current school year. Job Details: Full-time position Caseload: discussed in interview Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year Benefits: Weekly pay Guaranteed work hours Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per wee
- Bridgeport, CT24-25 School Year Speech Language Pathologist Job Opportunity ProCare Therapy is working with a wonderful school district in Bridgeport, Connecticut to interview and hire a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist. New Graduates please apply! Further information on this opening and how to apply can be found below. Job Details: Full-Time K-8th grade students Caseload: 50 students General school SLP duties Pay: $36-$55 based on
- Monroe, CTElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Monroe, Connecticut! Ready to be the guiding voice of communication skills? Join Soliant near charming Monroe, CT, and neighboring areas. Empower students through effective speech-language support in a dynamic educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Monroe, CT and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degre
- Newington, CTSoliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near Newington, CT. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our students across the country. Job Details: Location: near Newington, CT Duration: 2023-2024 school year Ca
- Bridgeport, CTElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Bridgeport, Connecticut! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Bridgeport, CT and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in
- Plainfield, CTSoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Plainfield, CT C
- Trumbull, CTCompany Name: Soliant Location: near Trumbull, CT Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to d
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.