School-based Speech Pathologist Job in Oklahoma
Interviewing 1st week of August! Soliant Health is partnering with a school district near Edmond, OK. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, licensed, contract, Speech Language Pathologist. Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Oklahoma
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience is preferred
- Case load: K-12 (multiple needs, variety of caseload options)
- Full-time hours
- Full 2021-2022 school year
- Onsite only!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.